Primark collection fall/winter 2012

18 November 2012


Hi my loves,

I just scrolled on my Facebook wall and there was some huge... Well, you can already read the title and I guess that you also saw this big picture above. It's about the new Primark collection, I guess it's a party collection because of those sequins that you'll love it like I do. Primark really did follow the trends from the moment, you'll see a lot of prints like baroque and flowers. You'll also see some leather, fake-fur and some chiq pieces. There are also some knitwear in it, atleast: IT'S WINTER TIME. Some pieces are a little bit too cold to wear it in a such of weather like this. You can really feel that's winter in Holland. I'm almost dying when i'm on my way to school, or when i'm home. But I can't wait untill the snow falls, when you can have childish snowfights, make snowangels, hanging out with some good friends and watch some Disney movies. Well, they are like a typical winter activity. But I never do that in the winter, i'm always hanging in my room and windowshopping haha! It's too cold to shop outside, lazy days huh? I'll watch and see what's coming on my path. Oh, and last thursday was the releasing of MMM X H&M. I wanted the disco legging... I didn't went to Utrecht or Amsterdam to buy it, because I didn't had enough money for it. Hard days, ugh. Now i'm searching for a cheaper or a other one in my size on the internet. But back on the subject: this collection will release on the end of November in Primark. I can't wait untill it's there... I think I have to fight for some pieces, because it's always a huge drama in those shops. Too many crazy shopaholic-girls and woman.

Here are my favorite items of the collection.

Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Primark Autumn Winter 2012 - Primark Autumn - Primark Winter - Primark New Collection - Primark Autumn Winter - Marie Claire
Primark Autumn Winter 2012 - Primark Autumn - Primark Winter - Primark New Collection - Primark Autumn Winter - Marie Claire


Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Some pictures of the Primark shoot party collection 2012.

Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Primark Autumn Winter 2012
Primark Autumn Winter 2012

Lots of love,
Rui Jun

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.