DEADLY AMAZING!

25 March 2014


Some "dead looking things" aren't always scary. I totally adore this skull necklace, I picked two necklaces because I planned to make a DIY post. It's coming soon, I promise. But first, let me tell you about this necklace. I got this necklace from the webshop Rosewholesale.com, I told you earlier about this webshop in my previous post.

Here are some detail pictures.




I thought that the color was lighter, it was on the webshop though. The quality of the pictures on the website is pretty bad to be honest. You can see a lot of pixels. I almost thought that the necklace was silver.. and it isn't. I'm pretty dissapointed. The quality is good for the price, it's not easy to break so that's a good point!



sponsored.
www.danaivorgia.nl said...

Seriously in love with this necklace.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.