Geo pattern bracelet

9 April 2014


After I received this beautiful bracelet, I found out that this was from the Harry Potter movie. The new one, oh god. I should watch the "new movies", it's weird that I watched the first movie too many times. But the other parts like never, or some. I should do a Harry Potter movie marathon sometime!

The bracelet is really cute, although I didn't wore it. My boyfriend borrowed this bracelet and wore it all the time. The second time that he wore it, the bracelet broke but I could easily fix it with my bare hands. So that was not a big deal. The braided ropes are from a good material, just like the iron on the ropes and the triangle. You can't bend it, yes I tried it. Just so you know. I don't like it when cool bracelets break so easily. 

Just like a lot bracelets it's hard to put it on. But that's not a big problem, I love the bracelet and the quality is really good. I recommend this one, I can't wait to wear it in the summer. 















Unknown said...

Cool bracelet! I'd have never guessed it was from Harry Potter.

Shopping Lady said...

So cool!

My latest post: Blue sky

THE SHOPPING GIRLS

Ti said...

Wow, das sieht total hübsch aus :)

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.