Movie review: The blind side

30 June 2014


I saw a picture on my Facebook timeline lately, and it looked pretty interesting. I saw in the comments that it was a really good movie, so I started to watch it. I had no expectations at all, I just watched it and it turned out really good.

facebook.


There were a few things that I didn't understand, those were the rugby/American football matches. It wasn't the movie itself, it was more the game. I really just don't understand how you play it, because of that the rugby part was pretty boring to watch. We also don't play it at schools in The Netherlands, it's more soccer/football and other sports.

The movie is from 2009, it's about Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family.

After I watched the movie you saw the "real family" where the story was based on. It was funny to see how the real family looked and it was touching to see that the whole story was actually true. I did some research and I found a really big interview. You can read it here. I didn't read the whole thing, but it's worth to read it after you watched the movie!



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.