COOL PATCHES FOR YOUR NEXT DIY 5

13 September 2014


I love DIY projects, and I love to save money to create my DIY projects. Here are some lovely patches for your next DIY project that you can put on your bag, shirt, skirt, short or whatever you want to do with it! Patches are so easy to apply and it would make a huge difference.

I ordered two of the sushi patches, I will make a DIY with them! Look forward to it and check the other patches out.

Interested in the patch? Just click on the price and there you go.

Missed my previous posts? 
COOL PATCHES FOR YOUR NEXT DIY 1
COOL PATCHES FOR YOUR NEXT DIY 2
COOL PATCHES FOR YOUR NEXT DIY 3
COOL PATCHES FOR YOUR NEXT DIY 4



STRAWBERRIES - $$2.79 +$1.50 SHIPPING











SUSHI - $3.99























Kristina said...

Hi dear,

love those patches, very cute :)
I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
and let me know what you think!
Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
Bloglovin
Facebook
Instagram

Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
K

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.