BLACK FAUX FUR AND DARKPURPLE LIPSTICK

1 October 2014









CHOKER - DIY
SHIRT- H&M
FUR COAT- EBAY
SHOES - ROSEWHOLESALE
LIPSTICK - RIMMEL LONDON 210 CUTTING EDGE


I just love this coat so much, this will be my go-to coat this winter. I always wanted to have a fur coat, and now I got the perfect one! I was so thrilled when I ordered this one, I wondered if I ordered the right size. Because you never know with Ebay right. It fits me perfectly and I totally recommend it. It's not real fur, obviously.

The coat was $27.30, here's the link. Maybe I will buy the white one too haha. The T-shirt is from my boyfriend it was from the DIVIDED collection. It's still in the stores and online, I really love the shirt. I'm thinking about buying the same one. As you can read, I really spend too much money on clothes. Can't help it, because winter is coming and I don't want to catch a cold again!


Unknown said...

Pretty sure I have the same coat as you ahahaha. Freaking love your shoes as well.

Tessa said...

Supermooie gewaagde outfit zeg! Echt supergaaf!

Jenniya said...

so edgy. :)love it.

Visit my blog >> http://iamjenniya.blogspot.com
Join my SHEINSIDE Giveaway!

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.