BECAUSE EVERYDAY IS HALLOWEEN

8 January 2015


I took these pictures last year in November, wow. Last year, it sounds like forever when it isn't. I didn't had the time to post this somehow. I came up with this name because my Art history teacher asked me why I wore this skeleton sweater that day. I said I just liked it, so I wore it. He was saying if it wasn't because everyday is halloween. I thought that was a great statement actually haha. I won't have Art history classes anymore this year.

I'm wearing skeleton haiclips in my hair from Ebay, just like the choker i'm wearing. The dress is from Dresslink. I wrote a huge review: check here. I really like these skeleton clips, you also have them without a rose on it.






CHOKER - EBAY
SKELETON CLIPS - EBAY 
DRESS - DRESSLINK
KNEE SOCKS - EBAY
SHOES - ROSEWHOLESALE


Carmen Varner said...

Love the skeleton clips. I saw something very similar at Hot Topic.
:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Unknown said...

Omg i love your hair accessories

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous gal <3

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.