REVIEW: PLATFORM BOOTS EBAY

14 March 2015





For my birthday I wanted to order some nice shoes. Ofcourse I would end up ordering some platforms. I wanted it to be nice and classy, a pair of shoes that I can wear everyday. 

I found these on Ebay for $38.99 including shipping! Look here. I also couldn't pick between the white and the black one. But I picked the black one haha. Because black fits every outfit, and you can't see that it's dirty on black.

        INFORMATION 

Heel-Height:11 cm 
Platform:4.5 cm 
Style:Boots


Picture from the seller.

After one month and one week, I got them! :) I'm not sure how the package was because Michael threw the packaging away. So I couldn't take pictures of them. 

The platforms really look like the pictures, so i'm really happy with them!























        RATING       

COMFORT:
They are high, and if you try them on you can feel that it hurts. I can't walk a whole day with them, otherwise my feets will die. When I took the pictures, it also hurted my feets. I only wore them for 2 hours. So that sucks. 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
You know how PU leather is. It's not real leather, so you know that it won't last long. I still have to be careful with it. I also haven't wore them outside yet, so I can't tell. I know that I have to be careful when I want to get them off otherwise, the fabric will rip

OVERALL: 
I love the design! Platforms are just too pretty and I always wear them in my pictures. It's a shame that I can't walk the whole day in them. :(

But the shipping is really fast too, and they look exactly like the pictures of the seller. I don't know if you can get these for a cheaper price on Ebay because I couldn't find another seller with these shoes. Maybe I will order the white ones too in the future.



        GET HERE
BUYHERE
$38.99

INFORMATION
Heel-Height:11 cm 
Platform:4.5 cm 
Style:Boots




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.