FROM TIME TO TIME

26 April 2015






















TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - EBAY
DENIM JACKET - THRIFT SHOP
CHOKER - DIY
SHOES - EBAY

It's almost Kings day (tomorrow). First it was Queens day but since her son became the King, it became King's day. It's still confusing for me too. I'm still calling int Queens day because i'm used to it. There are many festivals and party's, everyone will be wearing orange or red, white and blue the colors of our flag. In the morning there will be a flea market and people will sell their old stuff or people will buy things from there. I won't be doing anything, maybe just looking around because most festival party's are expensive and far away. :(

Btw! I also started with the series Game of Thrones because of Michael. I asked a few questions what it was about because he started to watch some YouTube videos about it. It looked really cool, how they created the sets and the clothes and all. He was watching a making of, and i'm also interested in the film/video industry. Now i'm at season 3! I'm really curious what will come, it looks amazing and if you like fantasy, drama, actien series you need to watch this one! I know that i'm really late because they're at season 5 now haha. I'm just taking my time.






Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.