GET THE LOOK: GWEN STEFANI

16 April 2015



I got these fabulous pictures from tomandlorenzo.com, I quote ''Gwen Stefani spotted having lunch in Beverly Hills, California in a black beaded top paired with ChloĆ© checked crepe pants, Christian Louboutin ‘Snakilta’ 120 spiked leather ankle boots, and a Chanel bag.'' And as you can see it's a pretty expensive outfit, but I recreated the outfit for a lesser price. Let's see!

These pictures are from tomandlorenzo.com.








I really love her turtle neck with pearls on it, it feels like it's 3D! It's just popping out, and her sunglasses are so fabulous with the minimal stripes on it. On this black and white outfit she's wearing a red lipstick matching with her Louboutin's! But ofcourse, we can't all afford a Louboutin, so I just picked this fabulous studded heel. 








Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.