REVIEW: NAILART STONES AND STUDS

1 April 2015


After 2,5 weeks I got these beauties! Nailart stones and studs, these looked so cute on some nailart works of famous YouTubers and beauty bloggers. I just had to buy them. I searched for them on Aliexpress and I bought them! Read more if you're interested.

INFORMATION 

Around 600pcs
Material: Metal
Size: 3mm-6mm
Weight: 10 g

€ 0,94
PICTURE FROM THE SELLER





THE PACKAGE 

It was wrapped in this yellow envelope with bubble plastic in the inside.



It came in this plastic bag.











NAIL ART

I used a OPI Basecoat, and HEMA black nailpolish. It was really hard putting nailpolish AND these tiny studs on my nails. 



        RATING       

SHIPPING:
Shipping was really fast!! I just didn't had the time to edit and review these haha.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
I think it depends on with what kind of glue or nailpolish you put on the studs. Because I don't have glue for this kind of things, maybe I should buy it. The day after I putted on these studs they fell off. :( And about the studs/stones themselfs, the black and gold paint goes away if the top coat is chipped.

OVERALL: 
I like the fast shipping, and these studs are really beautiful! I'm really happy with these, and I think I will continue doing my nails like this. You'll see more of my nailart creations haha. They also look exactly the same on the pictures from the seller. 

GET HERE

BUY HERE.
€ 0,94

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.