HOW TO WEAR: BLACK ASYMMETRIC SKORT (EBAY)

12 June 2015


This asymmetric skort was trending for a little while, a lot of fashion bloggers wore this one first. And then everyone wanted to have one too! I also bought one last year in Spain, a white one. But I don't wear it a lot, because it's white. White gets dirty really fast, I have to keep attention all the time. Where I sit mostly. I really like this skort because the shape is unique, it looks really great too. It looks like a skirt but it's a skort. A skirt with a short in it.

I will create a series with these skorts, the skort i'm using is from Ebay. You can get it for $7.99 here. They got these colors: black, blue, fushia pink, soft pink, and yellow. I will create 5 outfits with every color. These will be different posts, but I will connect them.


Check the other posts.

HOW TO WEAR: BACKLESS STRIPED DRESS (EBAY)
HOW TO WEAR: BLACK TUBE TOP ONE PIECE FROM NLY
HOW TO WEAR: MESH
HOW TO WEAR: PURPLE
HOW TO WEAR: PRETTY IN PINK
HOW TO WEAR: ART POP SKATER DRESS
HOW TO WEAR: PINK/BLACK LEAVES OFF SHOULDER DRESS


Here are some pictures from Ebay.







Here are some ways to wear the black asymmetric skort.


CLASSIC PINK.








HANDS FULL.






MAJESTIC.





LEAFS.





BLUE OCEAN.






Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.