FABULOUS DOTS AND DENIM

22 August 2015












CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - EBAY
DENIM JACKET - THRIFTED
PLATFORM HEELS - EBAY

The sun is shining bright! And i'm waiting untill Michael is back from grocery shopping. It's his birthday today yay! Some friends will come over and chill, we are also going to eat some BBQ. I can't wait, and i'm starving right now.

I´m also taking a break from the shop right now, just for the weekends.. I need some rest. I´ve been stressing about it since day one. I just want to do a good job so I want to do everything I can to make it work for me. I already picked some promoters out! And they are thrilled to promote the shop, i'm really happy! :) Will send the packages next week when i'm back at home. I will also be on this new social media platform that will be coming out this November, called ''PowdurTV''. It's a new Dutch website where the coolest and fashionable people will be!! Check their website here if you're interested.





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.