GET THE LOOK: LUCY HALE

29 August 2015

It's saturday, and I really enjoyed today. The weather was super nice. The sun was shining bright, and I went out to do some grocery shopping. And I also bought new bleaching powder, and Michael bought black hair dye. We dyed our hair a few hours ago. My hair is a little bit lighter and Michael's hair is black right now instead of ''blonde'' haha. I still have to get used to it. I still have to bleach one or two times again... because I really want pastel purple hair. I don't know if I will get it with this blonde shade haha.

I picked this casual look from Lucy Hale, I found this picture first on Pinterest and I thought that she looked really cool and down to earth. It's still fashionable because of the necklaces and the flats she's wearing. I would never know what to wear with these army colored shorts, because I would never buy it. But she looks great in it!

GET THE LOOK OF
Dara Park
Cara Delevigne
Selena Gomez
- Rihanna


GET THE LOOK OF
Dara Park
Cara Delevigne
Selena Gomez
- Rihanna





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.