RICH FASHION ADVISORY

22 August 2015







CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
TOP - ROMWE
SKIRT - ALIEXPRESS
SHOES - EBAY

Since I just found out I already posted the last post. I have to post another outfit post haha! I also have to post it on Lookbook and all my social media, otherwise i'm not satisfied. Being a blogger is so hard sometimes haha, the struggles are real. Well. I already posted the other outfit post, here's the new one! I still don't know how to style the skirt I got. It looks so weird. I need the platform sneakers I ordered! They are so fabulous, I really can't wait when I get them. I honestly got a looooot of shoes! From platforms to sneakers.. I'm going to do a shoe collection or platform shoes collection when I got the time for it! School is just exhausting. I don't even know if it's still school since we have to ''work'' all day with all these stupid rules, ugh..... Well, I hope you enjoy this weekend!



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.