PURPLE SCHOOL GIRL

26 September 2015




SWEATER - H&M
PLATFORM SNEAKERS - ALIEXPRESS

I really like to play with backgrounds and edits these days, it's just really fun to do! And it makes the picture so interesting. I photoshopped myself in this anime school background today. I think I really fit in this theme, because the people in the background are also wearing white and blue-ish clothes.

The white collar i'm wearing here looks so cute! I don't have to wear a blouse underneath my sweaters anymore, it also makes you a little bit thicker because of the layers. But I don't need to have that anymore becuase of this cool collar! I got this from CN DIRECT, a chinese webshop. There's also one in black, but I prefer white because I already got a lot of black clothes and sweaters.

It looks like i'm wearing a collar dress with the white collar and the white skirt. I'm also really loving the platform sneakers i'm wearing. It's the first pair I ever got, but it's so fabulous and it looks so cool with every outfit!

yonish said...

omg it really is cute!! how did you even manage to that kind of edit? super cool. it must have taken a lot of time.

btw, nice outfit and cool shoes! they look good with those shoes.
everlastingpure.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.