REVIEW: HAIRBRUSH CLEANER | BORNPRETTYSTORY.COM

15 January 2016


When I saw it on the website, I thought: "JEP. I REALLY NEED THIS". I always have huge pink hair in my hairbrush, and yea.. my hair isn't really that healthy anymore. I totally think, that every girl need to have one of these!

INFORMATION 

Here's some information I found in the description box.

Color: Shipped Randomly
Material: metal, plastic

LINK.
$1.76

SHOP PICTURES




MY OWN PICTURESS

It really looks like the pictures on the store. 10/10 accurate. 



Here's a little tutorial on the back.


Some detailed pictures.





AND HERE'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!

BEFORE


AFTER

I was in shock. It worked soo good!


        RATING       


SHIPPING:
I'm not really sure when it's shipped out, but most of the time it's really fast! Like 3 to 4 weeks, which is good.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
I want to say 10/10, but I use 5/5 :) The pink part is from a plastic material, and it's so easy to use!

OVERALL: 
I always have a lot of hair in my hairbrush, it's so nasty.. Sometimes you see some dust in it, and when I brush my hair it will make my hair dirty again. That's why I need to wash my hair, a lot. I totally needed to try this thing out, and i'm so happy I did! It's so cheap, and a must have for every girl! I SWEAR!!


GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.

LINK.
$1.76




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.