REVIEW: SCISSOR HAIRPIN | BORNPRETTYSTORE

5 January 2016


I'm so happy I got my first christmas present ever!! Which is from bornprettystore. I've worked with them since 2014, which is so great! I got a lot of awesome items i'm going to review for you, and i'm really excited. I still have to take pictures. 

INFORMATION 

Length of scissors: approx.5.5cm 
Color: gold or silver

$1.99

SHOP PICTURES





MY OWN PICTURESS






        RATING       


SHIPPING:
I'm not really sure when it's shipped out, but most of the time it's really fast! Like 3 to 4 weeks, which is pretty fast :)

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The material is, I think metal? You can't bend the scissor, the quality is really good! It's not easy to break the hairpin. 

DESIGN & STYLE: 
I love this design! It's super cute to wear for a vintage look. You can also pick silver for the hairpin.

OVERALL: 
I don't think I would wear it a lot on daily basis, because I always just wear casual clothes with no fancy accessories. Wearing it with a cute dress or skirt, would be really lovely! 


GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.

Length of scissors: approx.5.5cm
Color: gold or silver

LINK
$1.99


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.