HOTSPOTS IN GRONINGEN: LAIF & NUVER

24 April 2016


On a bright and sunny day, I was shopping with my best friend Hatice in Groningen. It is a beautiful city, in the north of The Netherlands. We just bought some lunch at the supermarket "Albert Heijn", we walked further and we suddenly saw this beautiful building. We both love interior design, so we wanted to see what was inside. It said "Laif & Nuver" on the outside, it looked very interesting. When we walked in the store, I immediately loved everything.  The composition and colors are so well done. You can find gorgeous home decoration, adorable cards, amazing furniture and so much more! I finally got time to shoot some pictures for this new series: "Hotspots in". First, I will highlight all the hotspots from Groningen. I think Groningen is the best city from the north of The Netherlands. There are a lot of students studying here, and there are always lots of people on the streets. I also love the architecture. The buildings are somewhat old, which I love!


Laif & Nuver is currently one of my favorite shops in Groningen. I honestly want to buy everything! Unfortunately my wallet won't accept that. The name "Laif & Nuver" means "Sweet & Pretty". Which really suits this store.

I took a lot of pictures, so you can get the look and feel of one of my favorite stores. All those pictures are made by myself. If you want to reuse the photo's, please credit me.

This is the entrance of the shop. You can find them at Vismarkt 40, 9711 KT Groningen, The Netherlands.




This is what you will see when you enter. The floor is from marble, which is one of my favorite stone types. You will also see those gorgeous maps on the walls.








Pretty lamps.



This is one of my favorite parts of the store. Just look at it!




You can see the cash register on the right side. I really love how they pack the items! I think that's one of the key elements to show your brand identity. 






One of my current favorite "corners" they created. I think you can find so much inspiration for your own home.


Besides home decoration, they also sell soaps and things that makes you smell nice.



Really adorable corner, with lots of awesome quotes!












I totally need this pink pineapple!






In the end of the store, you can find a really tiny corner with more decorations! Here is a picture of this part.






I just love this table setting. 




These soaps are the cutest!



Really cute must haves, in a cute wooden styled corner.




Those transparent picture frames is really trendy right now. You can find different designs, and different colors in a lot of stores. You can put leaves, or feathers besides photos in it.




What do you think of the store? I think it's so worth looking if you are visiting The Netherlands.

You can find Laif & Nuver at Vismarkt 40, 9711 KT Groningen, The Netherlands.
If you want to visit the store yourself, here are the openingshours: 

Monday 13:00-18:00 
Tuesday 10:00-18:00 
Wednesday 10:00-18:00 
Thursday 10:00-21:00 
Friday 10:00-18:00 
Saturday 10:00-17:00 
Sunday 12:00-17:00

You can also check their website, or Facebook.


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.