WHAT TO WEAR: VINTAGE PRINT

3 August 2016

WHAT TO WEAR 

It's always so hard to style an item with lots of details. Be careful because you can overdress yourself easily. If you pick something like this, I think the best way to style is with simple items with a color. I picked this dress from Highqualitybuy, a company based in China. They have lots of different products with affordable prices. If you would like to pick another dress you can also choose others ones here

Since I went for simple colors, I picked the white sandal heels which I loooove! They look amazing on a lot of looks. It's becoming more trendy, so it's easier for people to buy them from different stores. For the make-up I went for this velvet matte lipstick from NYX in the color Charmed. The lipstick would look great with a simple clutch if you're going out and not planning to take a lot of things with you. It is unfortunately sold out, but if you want to go for a minimalistic chic look you can wear it with the leather cross bag. 







READ THE OTHER POSTS:





This post is sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.