BLACK MERMAID | GAMISS

22 September 2016





JACKET - EBAY
JEANS - H&M
PLATFORM SNEAKERS - ALIEXPRESS

Ohh ~ I couldn't wait to show you this top. This one is one of my favorites this month, i've been wearing it since I got it. This top is from the website Gamiss. I've never saw a top like this before, and i'm dying to find other ones like this. They also have other colors: white and burgundy/red. I really want to get those aswell. I went all black and white for this outfit. It's a really simple and casual outfit. I wore the holographic seashell crossbag to make a little statement. The bag is also from Gamiss, and this one is soooo pretty! I love holographic, this is like the second item I got which has a holographic fabric. I think it makes the outfit really interesting. There's not a lot that can fit inside the bag, but it's still really cute! I could use this when i'm going to shop, or going out for a lunch.


DISCOUNT CODE

They also have a sale going on! (I really love their website) It's kind of 90's retro stylish. You can use the couponcode "NEW" for a 15% off!


This blogpost is sponsored.



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.