HEART CLUB | MIXXMIX LOOKALIKES

18 September 2016



For a few years now, i've been online shopping. I think it's a really interesting concept. You order some stuff on your computer, and after a few days/weeks you will receive it. I'm more online shopping than shopping in regular stores. I think it's so easy and handy, but it can be scary. You might buy things you don't really need.

When i'm online shopping, you will catch me (most of the times) on websites like Aliexpress and Ebay. They are one of my favorite online "stores". They are more stores in stores. You will find a lot of cheap clothes from mostly... you guessed it! China. The quality might not be like Chanel or something, but what do you expect. I think they are great if you don't have a lot of money to spend.

In the upcoming few posts I will show you some lookalikes from the website MIXXMIX on Aliexpress. It's a Korean store with lots of different brands like "Heart Club", "Hide and seek", "Bauhaus" etc. When you will browse through Aliexpress you will find lots of lookalikes/fake stuff from different brands. I personally can't tell if the fakes are exactly the same, or how they really look like. You can sometimes see the reviews from other people if you scroll down a bit.

All the pictures are from Heart Club and or Aliexpress.
HEART CLUB



HEART CLUB







HEART CLUB







HEART CLUB





HEART CLUB





HEART CLUB




HEART CLUB




XXTRA














Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.