REVIEW: 3X RINGS | BORNPRETTYSTORE

21 September 2016



When I first saw the pictures on Bornprettystore, I fell in love with them! I had to have these. I think they look gorgeous on the store pictures. I was not sure if they would fit me because I got really tiny fingers.

INFORMATION

Material: Alloy + Artificial Gem 
Color: As the pictures show 
Inner diameter: Approx. 17mm 
Weight: Approx. 12g


GET HERE.

BORNPRETTYSTORE PICTURES







MY PICTURES

I was so happy when I got the package from Bornprettystore, the package is always really great packed. With a really thick plasticwrap kind of thing.

The rings look exactly like the pictures on the website. I was so sad that my fingers were so tiny and small, because I can't wear these gorgeous pieces now. When I put the rings on my thumb, it also didn't really fit at all haha. :(









REVIEW


SHIPPING:
The shipping is always fast from Bornprettystore, and they pack it very well. It arrived in 2 - 3 weeks.

PRICE: 
The price of these pieces are amazing! You will get 3 gorgeous rings for only $2.71, the stones look so pretty when you put them in the sun.

QUALITY: 
The material is really thick, and you can't bend it at all with you hands. All the little diamonds on the rings are still on it, and I hope they won't fall down if you are wearing them. 

OVERALL: 
I'm so sad that they don't fit my fingers, but I would really recommend them if you would fit in the rings. I know, they had some information about how big the rings were but I didn't know what size my fingers are. 


GET HERE

GET HERE.
$2.71

DISCOUNT CODE


I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items).


This blogpost is sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.