WHAT'S FUR?

16 January 2017










TOP - EBAY
FUR COAT - EBAY
PLATFORM HEELS - ALIEXPRESS

A few weeks ago I ordered tons of new items from Aliexpress. In this outfit i'm showing 2 new items in my wardrobe. The velvet skirt and my shoes! I'm totally in love with these items, they are also so affordable. I would recommend both sellers because they are shipping it really fast and the quality is 10/10.

For an Instagram post I posted an outfit inspiration with a pink background. You can check the picture here. When I thought there was a little bit of snow outside (which was not, it was more than just a little bit). I went out and shoot a few outfit pictures. I think the outfit looks really cool with the snow. I know... the last picture looks so awkward haha. The snow was so high so it was difficult to walk in it with high shoes, but hey everything for the picture right? If I don't have anyone to take photos of me, I have to do it myself haha.

This post is NOT sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.