I MISS YOU

21 March 2017














SWEATER - NEW YORKER
SKIRT - NEW CHIC
SOCKS - EBAY
SHOES - EBAY
FLUFF JACKET - EBAY
EARRINGS - SHOP CHOKERS

I like to create scenes like this. I think I should do this more often, just shoot some pictures because I like to do it. I never really plan when or what I want to do for myself, I just do it if I feel like it. The mood in this photoshoot is really warm and soft. The sun was shining really bright and I wanted to make use of it. This time I didn't want to shoot outside because I didn't want to walk with my equipment. For this concept I made it nostalgic with the noise/grain effect. On the sweater it says "I miss you" with a text balloon. With the pink colors and the plants it gives the image a "lovey dovey" feeling. I put the almost dying plants also in the corner to make it a darker feeling because of the text on the sweater. I did two outfits with this setting! More is coming.


This post is not sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.