Eyeshadow Foundation Blush Lip Palette | Bornprettystore

18 May 2017



The packaging of this palette is way too cute! It is just really appealing to the eyes. I will probably use this palette for a lot of Instagram pictures. When I compare the palette I got to the one on the website, they both have really different colors! I also couldn´t pick which one I wanted to have because I thought there was only one color.

 INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Weight: 160g 
Size: 90*90*35mm

"It is very practical with eyeshadow, foundation powder and lip palette. It can fit your need to create beautiful facial looks. The color lasts all day without fading or creasing."

Link to the product.

 THE PACKAGING
The palette came with this small square box, the palette fitted perfectly in it. There was also some thick plastic around it so the palette won't break.



The back of the box.


My Chinese isn't that great so I have no idea what is written on it.


On the side. It is alled "Silver Charm shiney makeup kit".



It says "L'CHÈAR" to make it fancy I guess.




The names of all the colors.



The "foundation"?


Lip colors.





Here I swatched all the eyeshadows on my arm/hand. Only 2 - 3 shades were pigmented. Nr 1, 2 and 4. The other colors were almost invisible on my arm. When I put it on my eyelids you could see it way better which is kind of weird?


Here you can see the blush color, which was very much pigmented and I love this blush color! I actually use my blush color as an eyeshadow, so why can't I use this blush color as an eyeshadow aswell? I also put the "foundation" on my arm next to the blush swatch. It is way troo light for me as a foundation, but I think I can make it work as a concealer.


After and before picture using the "foundation". You can see that the "foundation" is too light for my skin. On the picture it doesn't seem that bad, but in real you can see the difference a lot better.


A look I created using this palette. I'm not wearing any lip colors from the palette.


 REVIEW

SHIPPING | 
Shipping was this time slower than normal, it came in 4 - 5 weeks. Usually it will arrive in 2 - 3 weeks.

PRICE | 
The price is okay for this piece. There are a lot of colors, but the quality is "okay"
. The lip colors are not visible at all! :(

SMELL| 
The smell of this palette reminded me of kids make up which is really not a pleasant smell. You can also smell it if you put it on your face.

QUALITY |
I would give this 3 star, because only a few colors were pigmented on my hand. Most of the colors were almost transparent. But whenever I used it with a brush instead of my fingers, you could get more pigment from that. You can't really see all the colors on my skin color.

OVERALL| 
I couldn't use the "foundation" because it was way too light for my dark skin, it covers a bit of my eyebags. The design of this palette is super cute, which is a really good element. It is kind of dissapointing when the pigment isn't the best, but what can you expect with this price. I think you pay more for the packaging than for the product itself. I did take pictures of wearing the lip colors, but you really couldn't see any difference.
DISCOUNT CODE


I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items).


This blogpost is sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.