5 favorite bags wishlist | BANGGOOD

12 July 2017


I really have a bag addiction, I just can't get enough of them. Most of the time I buy backpacks because they are so handy. Now i'm more into bum bags or shoulder bags, sometimes I don't always want to bring a lot of stuff with me. Here I have 5 favorite bags from Banggood listed. Which one is your favorite?


Small backpack

I think these small backpacks like this are the cutest thing ever! I also love the different colors they come in. I'm not sure if this pink is the right pink, but I would love to have the pastel pink one.

€10.62


Regular backpack

This simple backpack with zippers on the sides is perfect for school! A tablet and a book will fit perfectly. I love the gold details on the bag.

€23.02




Cat handbag

If you love cats as much as I do, it is a must have!! Just look at how cute this small bag is. If you don't like to use this as a hand bag, you can also use it as a cross over/shoulder bag.

€15.05



Minimal backpack

If you don't like a lot of details on your bag, this is the perfect fit. They have it in brown, black and dark red.

€18.59


Bunny bag

Ahhhh! Isn't this the cutest bag you've ever seen? The rabbit ear detail is just too cute! It's just a small detail that makes the bag so adorable.





This post is sponsored.


~ RJ




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.