DARK SUMMER

4 July 2017





MESH TOP - ALIEXPRESS
SHOES - EBAY


For a really long time I have been searching for a good go-to summer dress and I think I found the perfect one! When I saw it on the Zaful website, the print and the colors just really appealed to me. I didn't had anything like that in my closet until now. I don't have any light blue and red but for some reason I really liked this combination together. It's not too bright and it's also not too dark. The material is thin and light, made of polyester.

The pictures and the colors are accurate! They are exactly the same. If you don't like this color combination, they also have 3 other colors. I got the dress in size S, I usually wear size XS but it really fits perfectly. The thin elastic straps are not too low and not too high. I'm really happy with this piece and it's perfect for a hot day, you can easily throw it on and wear it with some sandals or platforms.



This post is sponsored.


~ RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.