WHYWHYWHY

21 July 2017









TOP - ALIEXPRESS
JACKET - BERSHKA
BELT - FROM A RANDOM SKIRT 
PINK DENIM - PULL&BEAR
SOCKS - ALIEXPRESS
SNEAKERS - NIKE AIRMAX 95
BAG - ZARA

For some reason I love to wear jeans in the summer. I don't think it's that bad, wearing jeans in the hot summer weather. I used to wear all black in the summer and I was burning but hey, everything for looking good right? It's already July, so only a few weeks left and my holiday is already over! Year two is coming up for my study and it will be a rollercoaster again. This year went by way too fast, it's just crazy how life goes. My favorite song at the moment is "Wild thoughts" by Rihanna and DJ Khaled haha, I just love the whole vibe of the music video. We don't say "Work, work, work" anymore but "Why, why, why".

In the past few weeks I also wanted to clean my stuff more, I wanted to become more of a minimalistic person so I cleaned my closet again and got rid of four big shopping bags filled with clothes. I donated them all to a secondhand store, so I hope they will go to a good place. When I was younger I always thought that more was better, but now I think that it's better to have less "things". Less cleaning and more time for better and important things.



This post is not sponsored.


~ RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.