WORK HARD PLAY HARD

11 July 2017








WHITE FISHNET THIGHTS - ALIEXPRESS
O BELT - ALIEXPRESS
PANTS - TOPMAN
SANDALS - EBAY

BLACK BOMBER JACKET - H&M
RED PLEATED BLOUSE - H&M


I really love to wear pants or jeans lately. I borrowed this blocked pants from my boyfriend, it's a bit too big that's why I have the belt to make it fit. It's unusual for me to wear this top like this, because for me this top is a bit too revealing. The top has a low cut, but  I think I just have to get used to it because the weather is getting hotter.

The beret i'm wearing is so cute!! What I really hate is that it's too big for me, I have a really small head :( All the hats and berets I buy are always too big, sad life. For this outfit I went for a simple color palette: black, red and white.

Let me know what you think of this outfit!


This post is not sponsored.


~ RJ





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.