BOY BYE

18 August 2017






DENIM CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
JEANS - ALIEXPRESS

Me wearing a yellow shirt, it's a first. I kinda like it. My pink hair gives a nice contrast to the yellow. For this outfit I was riding my bike for a good 30 minutes or more looking for a nice place to take pictures. I saw some other awesome walls but I wasn't sure if I could take pictures over there. It said it was private property so I didn't go. I also feel awkward sometimes taking pictures of myself while people are passing by haha. I still didn't get used to it. In fact, this time this guy approached me when I was setting up. He wanted me to take pictures of his kid, I didn't had time because I also had to take other outfit pictures. No one ever approached me when taking pictures lol, that was also a first. 


This post is not sponsored.


~ RJ
Anonymous said...

i like your style such a joyful weather, your outfits really stylish i like those shoes
#uryourstyle

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.