F 4 K 3

17 April 2018







BLOCK TURTLE NECK - ALIEXPRESS
FAKE SHIRT - RIVER ISLAND
PANTS - ALIEXPRESS
RANDOM BLACK SOCKS
SHOES - ALIEXPRESS

~ thanks dio for taking the pics.

It's beeeeeen forever! I've been doing 100 things at the same time like always. When shooting this outfit, it was soo cold! I'm so happy it's getting better now, because I had to shoot some outfits for you. I have more outfits ready for you to post.

I think this shirt i'm wearing is really one of my favorite pieces, because I can always wear it and I am always wearing it! My style has changed so much, I don't really wear skinny jeans anymore because wide pants are just way too comfortable.

I also want to dye my hair again, but because of the bleaching my scalp is really stressed out so I should just let it rest. I'm getting used to this blonde hair, maybe I will cut it soon because I don't like this length.



This blogpost is not sponsored. 

~ RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.