WHAT IS HOME TO YOU? | #WELCOMEHOMELOOKBOOKCONTEST

9 August 2015













DRESS - A SHOP IN LLORET DE MAR (FORGOT THE NAME!!)
BLOUSE/DRESS - NEW YORKER
SHOES - EBAY
SOCKS - H&M

All photographs are taken by me (also the ones on the bed haha). It's actually my portfolio laying there.

What is home to you? That's a good question, it got me thinking what it was for me. That's why i'm writing this on 2 o'clock at night. It's vacation and I didn't do much, not yesterday not today. The clock is always ticking and the time will fly by without knowing what i'm actually doing. I'm just sitting next to my boyfriend, behind my desk, behind my computer and he's also behind his. We're doing our own thing at his house. I'm saying ''house'' because it's not mine, it's not my place, not my home. But what is? What is my home? I don't know.

Maybe it's the place where I can be myself, where I can express myself, where I don't have to care about others or other's opinions. I can just be me, I can be myself. Home is somewhere, something where you can be whoever you want to be, whatever you want to be. It's where you can just be in peace, but also a place where you can be crazy. You can scream and shout, cry and think. It's a special place, it's a place for you alone. It's a place where you feel safe, a place you want to be forever.

Maybe it's not at my boyfriend's house, but by my boyfriend's side.

What´s home for you?



yonish said...

i love the photos but what i really loved most is the words that came out of your heart~ about your house.

So warm and sweet. Really is poetic and nice to read about home.
everlastingpure.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.