REVIEW: AMERICAN APPAREL KNIFE PLEATED SKIRT LOOK A LIKE

6 February 2015



I bought this American Apparel knifed pleated skirt look a like from Ebay for $15. Here's the link, it's not the same seller where I bought it from. But the pictures and the prices are the same. I didn't know that it was a look a like from American Apparel and that there was a label in the skirt and everything. I was really surprised. Here's the link to American Apparel's site.

Here are some close-up pictures from the skirt. The quality is really good! I'm thinking about getting the black one too, but the thing about this skirt is. It's high waisted and the skirt isn't that long, you can see your butt if you don't wear something underneath it or over the skirt.















Here's a picture with the skirt on! I will upload more outfit posts with this knife pleated skirt.


        RATING       

COMFORT:
The skirt is a little bit too short, so that's uncomfortable if you want to sit or something. You can't do anything with this on or people will see your butt. 

DURABILITY: 
I haven't washed this skirt because I only took pictures with this on. 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The fabric is pretty thick and it reminded me of the tablecloth that mom used in the restaurant she owned. 

OVERALL: 
I'm really happy with this skirt! It doesn't really bothered me that an American Apparel label was in the skirt. I just wanted a knife pleated 



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.