LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 40

2 March 2015



If you're new on my blog, click on the website "EBAY - $8.99" for example. You will be redirected to the site. This works the same on other shops in my "LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY" posts.

I'm a big fan of Ebay, and I can't guarentee that the items will look exactly like the picture. I'm not a seller or something and I don't sponsor Ebay or the sellers on Ebay. I just want to share these great items with you guys.

In case you missed my previous posts about LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY.

LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 20
LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 37
LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 38








MELODY JACOB said...

nice dress
nice blog dear
I am following your blog, please follow back
NEW BLOG POST : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ .
THANK YOU

Constance Murphy said...

Those necklaces are all AMAZING, I can't just pick one!! Great selections Rui!

Unknown said...

I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Shannon Rice said...

These are all so gorgeous. Great picks!

Shannon
Clothes & Quotes

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.