REVIEW: TEXT CLOUD SWEATER

21 March 2015


Woohoo! Another review from me, as you can read on this post that I wrote what I ordered on Aliexpress you may already know that I ordered this. Which is pretty logic to me. And finally this is the first clothing item I received from Aliexpress. After 2 weeks and 2 days to be exact, I got this yays.

INFORMATION 

045# South Korea orders ultra textured turtleneck sweater 2 color into
Size: free size
Length: 53,sleeve:47,shoulder:52,bust:96
Color: Black and white

$6.99
BUY HERE.

SELLER PICTURES






THE PACKAGE


It fits through the mailbox in The Netherlands! The sweater isn't that thick or big, so that's good.




This was in the package. The sweater/top was in this I <3 Shopping plastic bag, I got a few packages wrapped in these plastic bags. But I got the items from Ebay instead from Aliexpress.











Me with this sweater on. Yep.




RATING

SHIPPING:
Fast shipping! And the package was nice.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The material is a bit weird, synthetic. It isn't cotton, or sportwear fabric either. Idk, it feels really weird and pretty soft.

DESIGN: 
It's so cute and lovely. The print on the back is reversed. :(  

COMFORT:
It's a bit short if you want to wear a skinny jeans underneath it, I don't think it's an one size. I normally have EU 34 or XS/S. I think this is a XS, so that's really bad. And it's kind of a crop top.

OVERALL: 
I'm happy with it, but I don't recommend this one for people with a size bigger than XS/S. For real. D: It looks baggy on the seller's picture, and it looks like a sweater fabric. But it isn't, too sad. The print looks like the picture, and when I opened this package I was really happy! I would wear this one on a high waisted skater skirt. :)


        GET HERE

$6.99
BUY HERE.




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.