WHAT TO WEAR: NOT YOUR BABE

30 October 2015

Personally, I don't really like to wear a lot of clothes in the winter. I love layering, but I don't like it when the clothes I wear are so heavy together. It makes me really tired somehow.

I'm always looking for some new combinations to wear everyday. This one is a refreshing one. If you don't like to wear heeled boots to school, just like me. Just go for your everyday sneakers. I just like to wear my black nikes. They are really comfortable, and that's a must when you need to carry your laptop everyday and everywhere.

Just like the jacket, i'm in love with the bag I picked! The beige brown leather looks really awesome with the dark denim. The denim is a great statement piece in this outfit, if you don't like to wear the heeled boots.






CHECK THE OTHER POSTS.





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.